Brian grew up snowboarding in Utah, but once he discovered his love for skiing and mountaineering he climbed all of the peaks in the Wasatch Mountains above 11,000 feet and skied many of them. His passion for adventure led him to discover an equal love for learning about medical treatment and rescue techniques. In the span of five years, Brian completed several Avalanche Rescue certifications, rope rescue courses, and became an EMT. In the winter he is a Ski Patroller in Park City, Utah, and looks forward to guiding Mt. Rainier in the summer.
When not in the mountains, Brian also enjoys mountain biking, kayaking, climbing, and hiking with his dog.
- Summiting & skiing Mt. Shasta, Avalanche Gulch route
- Summiting the Grand Teton, Ford Stettner route
- Summiting & skiing Mt. Adams
- Summiting Mt. Timpanogos South, Central, and North Peaks
- Climbing Mt. Olympus via West Slabs (class 4-5)
- Wildcat Traverse via Mt. Olympus West Slabs
- Summiting & skiing Mt. Superior via South Ridge (class 4-5)
- Summiting & skiing Mt. Tuk
- Cottonwood Canyon Ridge Traverse (class 4)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Avy Pro 1
- Leave No Trace Master Educator