Henry spent most of his childhood exploring the mountains of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem near his home in Bozeman, Montana. From a young age he decided to pursue a career as a mountain guide and began guiding with RMI in 2019. Henry is constantly striving to be a well-rounded mountain athlete and guide. He enjoys a wide variety of climbing disciplines on snow, rock, and ice, but he especially loves remote, lesser-traveled peaks and steep, untracked ski descents. On the rare days when he’s not climbing or skiing, Henry can be found riding his mountain bike and planning for his next adventure.
- 15+ summits of Mt. Rainier via four routes.
- Ski descents of major peaks in the Cascades, Tetons, and Greater Yellowstone, including Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker, Mt. Shuksan, the Middle Teton and Mt. Moran.
- Three summits of the Grand Teton including the Teton Grand Traverse.
- Four summits of Granite Peak, MT.
- Ice and mixed climbing in the Central Alaska Range.
- Rock climbing throughout the Western United States.
- AMGA Rock Guide Course
- AMGA Ski Guide Course
- AMGA Ice Instructor Course
- AIARE Pro 1 Avalanche Course
- Emergency Medical Technician
- LNT Trainer