Seth grew up on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee where he spent a large portion of his time outside. He found the wonder and draw of bigger mountains through many family road trips out west. While earning his BS in Biology the University of the South, Seth was introduced to the joys mountaineering, rock climbing, backcountry skiing, and ice climbing.
Seth discovered that sharing his joy for the mountains is a great endeavor and has perused a career in instruction and guiding. He currently spends his winters in Utah skiing, climbing, and running with his wife. When not in the mountains Seth enjoys woodworking, cycling, and running.
- Mt. Baker, North Ridge, multiple ascents and ski descents
- Mt. Shuksan, North Face
- Mont Blanc Traverse
- Grand Traverse, Grand Tetons
- 30+ Winter ascents of Colorado 14er’s
- Many Rock and Ice climbs across the Sierras, North Cascades, Rockies, French Alps, Wasatch, Bugaboos, and Canadian Rockies
- AMGA Rock Guide Course
- AIARE Level 1
- AIARE Avalanche Rescue Course
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician